Power-All® ECO-Dapter® 9 VDC power supply Basic Kit.
World’s first Carbonfree® power supply for effect pedals!
In partnership with Carbonfund.org, the ECO-Dapter®’s carbon footprint is neutralized through the purchase of carbon offsets. Carbonfund.org’s certified carbon reductions are third party audited to assure the highest standards and are retired rather than being re-used.
The ECO-Dapter® also meets the stringent Level VI energy efficiency standards set out by the U.S. Department of Energy. This means that the ECO-Dapter® consumes less power, conserving natural resources while also eliminating the waste and environmental hazards associated with disposable batteries.
In addition to environmentally friendly operation, the ECO-Dapter® provides ultra quiet, reliable, high-current power to your effects so they can operate at their peak performance levels.
The ECO-Dapter® power supply features the following:
Lifetime warranty – never buy another power supply!
Powers all your 9 VDC pedals from a single supply
Space-saving profile takes up only one outlet space
Special low-noise circuitry reduces ripple current and hum
Ferrite-core filter module on power output cable reduces noise and hum
Powers 9 VDC effects from any electrical outlet in the world (100-240VAC)
10-foot, 18-gauge power cable eliminates need for an extension cord
In addition to the ECO-Dapter® power supply, the PA-9ECB Basic Kit also contains:
(1) Cable-5/R five-connector right-angle Daisy Chain cable with Lo-Pro™, spring-loaded jacks for extra secure connections—no more losing power mid-solo!
(1) Cable-Blue 3.5 mm Phone Plug jumper cable for EH and other vintage pedals.
(1) Cable-Green Line-6 jumper cable with spring loaded jack for use with Line 6 Modelers and other pedals requiring a 2.5 mm internal diameter jack.
(1) Cable-Grey Battery Clip jumper cable for pedals with no AC input.
(1) Cable-Red/R right-angle Reverse Polarity jumper cable with spring-loaded jack for powering tip positive pedals.
(3) Cable Cap insulator sheaths to cover power leads when not in use.
All Power-All Cables utilize our own Lo-Pro™ Plug design which offers the smallest plug dimensions possible in order to save space on your pedalboard and to make connection to your pedals quick, easy, and efficient.